Wednesday, March 30, 2011

oh the irony

The bloomsburg University website is probably 95% accessible; if I want to see what's for lunch or the events for the day or the news, I can use it with no problem. What has never been accessible since I got here was the student information system. This is the personal site that has all of my grades, unofficial transcript, financial info, scheduling, ETC. They have just made a new system, and of course it is completely acccessible for when I am about to graduate in five weeks! It was really nice to be able to read my unofficial transscript; well, maybe not so nice seeing when I was having my depression crash and how badly I did that semester. My over all GPA is 3.2. I was always having to ask someone to log on for me, and I didn't want to share the info with friends or whoever I could get to do it. It's not that I didn't want to share (I probably would have told my grades), but it would have been nice to have the choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment